Thursday, August 30, 2012

Inang - Yaya Stories

As I have relayed before I am a simple stay at home mom, I used to have a yaya who was with me for 7 years even before I got Vinn but she got married and as I have said I have trust issues so I find it hard to employ strangers and leave my kid to them (paranoia strikes) lol. Right now we only have 1 maid at home who I sponsored for College she's been with us 6 years now and she takes care of my dogs. Our manang the cook went to Ilocos for vacation so we are on our own for a couple of months. Yesterday Nina had friends over so I cooked dinner for everyone including her friends plus I did the laundry too yey for them lol. I used to say housework is not hard but upon doing what manang does everyday jeez salute for manang :) I miss her a little and I hope she comes back asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment