Sunday, August 19, 2012

Certified Addict

Back when I was still working, I don't even have time to go out with friends let alone check on the latest thing on social networking sites, but now that I am at home whenever my son is asleep I go online just to check for bargains, ticket sales, online deals I could get my hands on, like a moth on flame I simply cannot resist, homay! I have more than 100 vouchers printed recently, last Friday was the last of the Huggies Diapers redemption day, so off I went to pick it up and to my surprise I'm not the only addict in town, I was #96 and the woman who sat beside me was #12, they were already calling on #68 when I arrived and people are still piling up, the place was so crowded but it was worth the experience. After about 30 minutes of waiting I got my deal and was happy to save P400 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment