Sunday, August 19, 2012

Manila Ocean Park



One of the deals I got online were passes to Ocean Park, it was rainy as it is August in the Philippines but I insisted to go and begged my husband, my only reason was "the deal will end soon" lol, and so last August 6 the day before the Monsoon rains hit and flood the Manila area we made the trip to Ocean Park.  But to our dismay some of the shows on the park were closed due to heavy rain, so Mimoi never got to see the Musical Fountain and the Bird Show, maybe some other time. There is nothing new on the big tank, and the Penguin Show was plain boring not worth the money it's not even a puppet show, the Dancing Jellyfish was average only one tank caught my interest, we had fun watching the Sea Lion Show and my son got excited on our way to mini Antartica, the penguins were cute! The trip to the Snow Village which is a big refrigerator for me with the perks of wearing coats smelled of wet socks was a little different. Good thing I got 60% off on these deal, regular rates are too expensive and each show is paid separately.


No comments:

Post a Comment