Monday, August 27, 2012

Enchanted Sunday


It was Sunday but oh boy traffic was congested, we left Pamplona Las Pinas at around 2 PM and picked up Mir & Eden at Mall of Asia. Arrived at our destination (Enchanted Kingdom) in Sta. Rosa Laguna at around 5 PM, got stalled in EDSA as usual. Long weekend as it is the car park was full also. Last time I have been there was in 2008 I think but it was not that crowded, with park vistors this many the ride-all-you-can ticket we got were meaningless. Also, I forgot how expensive these park foods are lol the 4 slices pizza hut with sauce toppings (basically 2 pieces ham and a few chunks of pineapple with sauce) was P240 already, and the burger with fries was P185, hungry as I am I had both lol. Park closes at 9 PM, we did like 4 rides which is about 5-8 minutes max run, waited 20-30 minutes on each queue. It was fun but wished we went earlier than 5 PM. 








No comments:

Post a Comment