Sunday, August 19, 2012

Amansinaya Mountain Resort


Since it was my first week to blog, I had a couple of posts in mind I want to share before I forget. Let me start with last July 27th, it was the first of such experience, quite an adrenalin rush for the not so-adventurous me. I saw this deal online and booked 8 pax for P345 each, the pregnant gal did not showed up so off went 7 plus the littlest trekker (Mimoi) in tow. As early as 3 a.m. our small group drove to Laurel, Batangas and around 6:30 a.m. arrived at our destination thanks to google maps but not really for we had the longest route ever. We waited for the guide and for the rain to pass, good thing the staff were friendly and accommodating our day started well.



Approximately 8 a.m. the free shuttle service drove us to Pugad Lawin activity park, 6 among 7 of us tried the wall  climbing activity, I didn't (bigat ko eh') :p what I did was the zipline and mudslide.





After that we went trekking at Ambon ambon falls, Mimoi fell asleep on our way (poor Dad)

We stayed at Patio Filipino for lunch, the food was good but a bit pricey for the small portion servings. Afterwards, we went to their Aqua Water Park, the much awaited pool experience got a little depressing, rickety pool chairs, rusty water slide and thick too much chloroform water so we decided to head back and try the infinity pool instead.
                              

All in all we had fun and the value for money is great! save, save, save :)


No comments:

Post a Comment