Friday, September 7, 2012

Vouchers oh Vouchers!

From Pamplona to Alabang Town Center to Ayala, Makati to Mall of Asia wheew what a day! I have purchased several vouchers online, some I didn't got the chance to use while others I usually redeem on the last day. Around 11am today I called Xoi Taiwanese Restaurant at ATC for a reservation of a group meal set good for 3-4 pax which normally costs P1,050 but got it for like P400++ I forgot how much exactly lol. Anyway, food is good but I never really liked taiwanese food even back when I visited Saigon sorry :(, so I didn't quite enjoyed it. After ATC we went straight to my appointment at Cara Mia Aesthetics for the IPL treatment which I also got online for P199 valued at P1000 yey! The kind receptionist validated my vouchers good for another month, today was the last day of my redemption kasi lol. We proceeded to Mall of Asia to eat dinner at David's Tea House, their pot roast was superb! Again thanks to my vouchers which I got at P249 for the P500 GC consumable, I got 2 vouchers P498 for the price of P1000. After that my son asked for an oatmeal cookie so I bought some at Seattles best and a cup of cold coco for the road, no vouchers for that lol. Overall I saved a lot today I think, here are today's photos:







No comments:

Post a Comment