Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Facebook Status

I haven't started yet but I can't stop smiling about these thoughts rushing through my brain plus my husband's funny quotes. I just saw something hilarious on facebook, one in particular is a certain status. We all know that it is common practice by everyone including me sometimes to post a status intentionally sarcastic to one of our friends or what we call frenemies, it is oddly true and yes it happens in real life. I happen to experience one this day actually. Anyway, after posting one of our family photos on facebook, the User I am referring to automatically posted one status that made me laugh out loud, almost as if he's screaming at me for being happy :)) lol. Well boohoo for you, I am and I am not gonna lie about that. So, while reading it out loud my husband said a few supposed answers we have for that User but heck we will never post that on facebook so I decided to put it here. Here it goes:

 Because the User uploads his photos topless :D
"Nakakaganda ba ng facebook pag nag-post ka nang nakahubad? i-timeline ba..."

User finds it ridiculous that we post pictures while eating out
"Gutom ka ba? Oh ito pa!" :p

User uploaded photos of places and things they did which we did first. 
"Anino ka ba? Kasi kung nasan ako pinupuntahan mo din eh"

... and also: 
"Dapat ba hayop lang ang nakakulong? diba dapat ikaw din? ikaw kasi ang pinakamagandang hayop sa balat ng lupa eh"

haha but of course I will never post that on facebook, just for laughs ^_-

ssshhh...





No comments:

Post a Comment