Friday, September 7, 2012

Rain, Rain Go Away!

Yesterday we went to National Home Mortgage to pay our house loan balance, we parked in front of the building then afterwards I needed to go to this other place which I thought was near Makati Medical Center and so we moved the car and parked there instead. It was partially cloudy but a little hot around 30 to 32 degrees probably but then when we got to MMC which is one block away from NHM the rain started to pour. From MMC we need to walk a couple of blocks going to Cityland Herrera so I could pay for our upcoming trip which again I got online 50% less but I had a few add-ons so I have to settle it at their office. Going back, I didn't know that on foot MMC to PBCom tower which is beside Cityland Herrera would be that long a walk given it is raining and we are carrying one squirmy tot with us, that was one tough cardio lol. The rain was hard as ever, we had to walk through two underpasses just to get to our destination, thanks to the Binays by the way for the underpass lol, don't shoot me I am just a fan. Anyway, alas we made it to Cityland Herrera just a bit sweaty and wet from the rain. Upon arrival at Indochina Strings I was forwarded to my travel agent and we then settled to book the tour. My son got a little friendly as usual :) afterwards we dropped by glorietta to grab a bite at Deli France and did a quick shop at SM kid's department for Mimoi's (a.k.a. Vinn) personal needs before heading home.










No comments:

Post a Comment