Thursday, November 1, 2012

Vinn turns 2

Two months prior to September 22 I booked Mcdonalds Greenbelt Grimace party room for 90 pax for my son's 2nd birthday for family and few close friends. Did the invites on facebook, paid the whole party package for P14000++ games, 30 pcs loot bags, balloons and prices included. For the cake, I ordered fondant cake and 50 cupcakes online toy story themed which costs P4000 all in not bad unlike the one I had last year which cost me P7500. The loot bags are from divisoria which cost P35 each including the toys inside and the pouch bag itself. The buzz lightyear costume was from my mother-in-law. The only downside I had on the venue is that it didn't start on time and they cut it short, the games are not that fun unlike the ones they have in Jollibee. Anyway my son and the visitors had a great time except for the Grimace mascot appearance which frightened Vinn and Eile (one of my best buds) lol.

here are the photos on Vinn's Party:







No comments:

Post a Comment