Thursday, November 1, 2012

Simple School Birthday

I miss blogging... been occupied lately for doing some research on this upcoming thing my husband and I had been planning, thank you long weekend for 4 days of peace :) anyway, where shall I start? Oh I recall the last thing I did last September which was our trip and my son's birthday. Okay, for his second birthday we had one at school which was held on his real birthday 18th of September and one for the whole family later that weekend. The school birthday party was prepared by yours truly and my side kick NiƱa lol. The Menu for the 35 pax kids are the following: mini burgers, spaghetti and french fries, for the teachers and staff we prepared spaghetti, potato salad, pansit, chicken cordon bleu and caesar salad. I spent approximately less than P2,000 for the 35pax kids menu and 20 pax staff menu including drinks and organic food boxes. The loot bags were this giant beach balls I bought in toy kingdom for P69 buy 1 take 1 lol, I just added candies and lollipops. I ordered the cake from Goldilocks a day prior to my kid's birthday and asked them to brush paint it blue which costs P50, the cake costs P480 which in total P530, I was aiming for fondant cake just like the ones I had made for him but I was supposed to order 3-days ahead at Red Ribbon cheapest one I liked in fondant costs P1,780 good for 45 servings, anyway the Goldilocks cake was not that bad and it was cheap good for 45 servings also. I borrowed the toy story characters we purchased in Disneyland from my son and used them as cake toppers :)) 

here are the photos from Vinn Nikolai's 2nd Birthday in Playschool Academy:







    

No comments:

Post a Comment